the blessing bracelet
Like The Family Bracelet, The Blessing Bracelet is handcrafted using traditional (H)Mong rope twisting technique and is inspired by a traditional ceremony called "khi teg", which translates to "tying hand". Yarns are tied to the wrist by the community, which represents blessings. The Blessing Bracelet is designed so that you can wear multiple bracelets and have it look like your were the guest of honor at a "khi teg" ceremony.
- 100% Polyester
- 2 tone color hand rolled cording
- Tassel ends
- Metal coin
- Logo charm
- 7 color options - colors represent those that appear frequently in traditional (H)Mong textiles.
- Small - 6" Adjustable circumference
- Medium - 7" Adjustable circumference
- Large - 8" Adjustable circumference
- Please also see The Family Bracelet.
- Handcrafted in NYC. Please allow 3-5 business days for production.
Remove before bathing, showering or swimming. Store in a cool dry place.
Metal finish may tarnish over time.