the family bracelet
Regular price $ 60.00
Like The Blessing Bracelet, The Family Bracelet is handcrafted using traditional (H)Mong rope twisting technique and is inspired by a traditional ceremony called "khi teg", which translates to "tying hand". Yarns are tied to the wrist by the community, which represents blessings. The Family Bracelet is designed to have the look of wearing multiple bracelets as if you were the guest of honor at a "khi teg" ceremony.
- 100% Polyester yarn
- 2 tone color hand rolled cording
- Tassel ends
- Metal coin
- Logo charm
- 3 color options
- 58" Adjustable circumference
- 7x's tie on a wrist of 7" - 8" circumference. Number of ties around wrist may vary.
- Please also see The Blessing Bracelet.
- Handcrafted in NYC. Please allow 3-5 business days for production.
Remove before bathing, showering or swimming. Store in a cool dry place.
Metal finish may tarnish over time.SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave