the carrier apron
The Carrier Apron is the perfect companion for the kitchen or the studio. It's been designed to resemble the traditional (H)Mong baby carrier called a "hlaab nyas" and channels the importance of family in the (H)Mong community. Designed to be versatile - converts from full body to waist apron.
- 12oz 100% Cotton canvas
- Braided cotton adjustable cording w/ hand dyed and hand wrapped ends.
- 3 Pockets
- 2" Hem
- Logo detail
- Natural cotton twill tape loops
- 27" W x 29" H
- 108" Adjustable cotton cord
- Convertible - Full body or Waist Apron
- Handcrafted in NYC. Please allow 5-7 business days for production.
This product is hand dyed individually in organic natural indigo. Please expect slight variations in color and saturation. Note: indigo dye may transfer to light colored clothing.
Machine wash cold with cording tie removed. Machine tumble or hang dry. Warm iron with steam as needed.