the money pouch
The Money Pouch is inspired by the traditional (H)Mong "naab nyab" (meaning "money bags") that are worn in traditional (H)Mong costume. Although the traditional "naab nyab" are purely decorative, The Money Pouch is both decorative and functional. Whether it's for travel or having a great accessory in your tote, it's great for keeping your essentials.
- 100% Hemp. Handmade by Mong in Laos.
- 12oz. 100% Cotton canvas
- Hand waxed 12oz. 100% Cotton canvas
- 100% Cotton Lining
- Cotton tape shiny gold zipper closure
- Handcrafted tassel
- Internal pockets
- 2 sizes: 10"W x 7"H - Travel. 13"W x 9"H - Document.
- Handcrafted in NYC. Please allow 5-7 business days for production.
Our Mong batik hemp fabric is handmade individually in Laos. Please expect variations in patterns and color. Each pouch is unique and individual. Note: indigo dye may transfer to light colored clothing.
Spot clean only. Store flat in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight.